Our client is a MNC Company. They are big brand within their specific industry.
Due to their recent expansion plan, they are looking to hire a Site Manager to oversee their production and their newly set up project in Flores.
- Oversee daily operations
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the worksite
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress reports
- Ideally you should have a background as plant manager in a renowned organisation.
- Willing to relocate to Flores – remote location
- More than 5 years of experience as a Manager within a plant and having equipped with multiple project experience
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader – strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Strong business improvement acumen added with experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment
- Hands on individual and the commitment to drive business operations
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Good ability to communicate and work independently
- The Plant Manager will be reporting directly into the Operations Director based in Jakarta.
- The succesfuly candidate will be in charge of overseeing the factory and their project site in Flores
If you feel that you can meet the qualification above and up for the challenge, please send your CV by clicking the button below.
Closing on 30 December 2020
Year(s) of Experience
10 Years Experience
Full Time, Permanent
1001 – 5000 Employees
Regular hours, Mondays – Saturdays