A real estate management and development company is currently seeking Industrial Property Manager to oversee property management operations.
- Oversee and manage Facility Management Services for industrial estate and product developments
- Lead a team of Chief Engineer & Technicians to run the day-to-day operation including taking over of completed premises from the main contractor and handing over to the incoming tenants.
- Responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of soft and hard services This will include the management of term and specialist contractors to ensure smooth operation.
- Manage relation to tenants/authorities.
- Manage tenants’ fitting out works with reference to the tenants’ guide.
- Attend to all emergencies promptly and feedback by tenants, and take remedial actions with minimal inconvenience and disruption.
- Responsible for annual property management budget preparation, planning and controlling of operating and capital expenses.
- Improve building maintenance standards and efficiency.
- Regularly review the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations, statutory regulations on fire, health, and safety standards.
- Conduct audits to ensure that all safety procedures, including disaster recovery, business continuity plan, emergency response plan and escalation procedures are in place and maintained.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations needed to comply by term and specialists’ contractors for the maintenance work.
- Responsible for executing all identified and approved asset enhancement initiatives and improvement plans
- Develop and implement innovation programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings
- Implement green and sustainability initiatives
- Must possess good understanding, experience and knowledge of industrial estate and property management
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, civil engineering, or property/real estate management.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a leadership direct response property and estate management role.
- Must be a highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with proven public relations and communications experience connecting with a wide range of audiences.
- Experience leading and motivating a team and managing up and down the chain
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet overlapping deadlines.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification above and up for the challenge, please send your CV by clicking the button below.
Closing on 30 December 2020
Year(s) of Experience
10 Years Experience
Full Time, Permanent
501 – 1000 Employees
Regular hours, Mondays – Saturdays