We has created the largest pharmacy network in Southeast Asia by empowering pharmacies to be the center of care. With our digital platform, we have been able to rapidly connect pharmacists and pharmacy professionals to help them better serve patients and manage their pharmacies. Our Trade and Patient Solutions enable more than 40,000 pharmacies, who interact with 150 million patients to operate more efficiently.
We are looking for Senior Full Stack Developer (Java Script) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally with a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel with roles :
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at project level, mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- 5+ years experience in software development with 3 years experience building microservices with Node.js/Java script (e.g. Express and Sequelize)
- At least 2 years experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux)
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or No SQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB,Elastic Search).
- Experience working as a full stack developer switching seamlessly between server side and front-end code.
- Experience in CI/CS tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, BSTS, etc.)
- Web Development with experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve Factor App Methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management/Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Type script and/r ES6+ is a plus.
- Familiar with Bluebird.JS or modules is a plus.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification above and up for the challenge, please send your CV by clicking the button below.
Closing on 30 June 2020
IDR 20,000,000 – 35,000,000
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Laptop for work, Insurance and Social Security, International Travel
Year(s) of Experience
5 Years Experience
201 – 500 Employees
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Casual (e.g. T-Shirts)